Intimation of Quarterly Receipt of Foreign Funding

What we need to do to intimate Ministry of Home Affairs when we receive foreign funds and how we need to report on quarterly basis.

Quarterly Funds Receipt Intimation

READ  FCRA Charter for Chartered Accountants

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *